Sunday, June 1, 2008

Studying life..

11.45am 1/6/2008


Got up this morning at 7.37am and i realised.. oh i only have half an hour to sleep in then i will have to get ready for my first violin student of the day, Jerrard. His playing is really pretty good today.. I really think that he is starting to get used to the metronome. I am really happy for him.. I don't know how long I am still gonna teach. I want to continue to earn some extra cash as there's a lot of things that I want to buy and I love shopping.

I have 2 hours to myself now before my next student. Unfortunately I can't seem to concentrate on what I am studying and I absolutely hate Dr. Esha Gupta's notes(she's a physician from Seremban Hospital) I really cannot understand the notes and most symptoms are so non specific. Sigh. I can't remember.

Yesterday's yoga was pretty good, but didn't really sweat much. There were more stretching, not much mind boggling postures. Is either you can do it or you can't.

I feel so incredibly bored now... I feel like i have so much to do. Have to complete the USMLE questions and have to finish reading the notes.. I was supposed to start the Respiratory System today but I haven't finish my Musculoskeletal system, Cardiovascular System, and Central nervous system i haven't even started when i was supposed to finish it long time ago. sigh this is a signal for me to get back to studying.

No comments: