Sunday, June 1, 2008

My recent life..







I've been reading my previous posts and I have just realized that all my posts are so incredibly boring and showed what an incredibly boring life i lead.
I think I should update a little on what are the interesting happenings of my life so that whomever reading my blog won't think that I'm such a loser. :(.

May 2008
.... Oh god. I can't remember what are the happenings. Ok. I remembered taking the Central Nervous System examination. Boring. Oh and I had my Mock Osce which i have failed pathetically. Right. Nothing interesting.

April 2008
Oh well, this month the best thing I can remember is my 22nd birthday celebration. It was such a nice surprise!! on the 25th April, I woke up feeling really really tired but I had to be awake to study with Andrew in the MMS and i was really upset as i don't remember anything. After that, I was all ready to have my lunch and have a break from studying. Went to the cafeteria with Andrew and bought my lunch happily. Suddenly, De Jun came in with a few slices of birthday cake, and suddenly all my batch mates in the cafeteria sang happy birthday to me. I was stoned. And stunned. LOL It was really really a surprise. Unfortunately, at that time, Fiona and Swarna wasn't able to come. But still i was really happy. Later in the evening, I was supposed to go out with the whole bunch, Swarna, Fiona, Kajen, Mui How, Caryn, Kevin, Aaron to celebrate James's Birthday. I was supposed to leave with Fiona, James and Kajen. And guess what, It was a surprise for me and James too!!! And another surprise was, Swarna and Fiona had even invited Cody(my boyfriend) to Relish in KL! That explains why he did not want to have dinner with me that day. =.=. Anyway, it was a really great day and really really memorable. I am so going to miss Swarna and Fiona when they leave for their partner medical schools. It's me and the books after that and no more clothes shopping in Bangsar, no more pedicures together, no more after exam shopping as well. Sigh. Feeling nostalgic again. And now since there's a chance swarna may go to UK this fall, we won't even have time to go out to visit Fiona in Kedah or go for any shopping spree... Y_Y. Ok I'm not going to think about this right now. I should focus on studying. YEAH! Update more later.

No comments: