Saturday, June 21, 2008

Another day....

There's approximately 1 week left before my End of Semester Examinations. My dad has to pay for the Semester 6 fees by 18th of August. Sigh. Why do we have to pay so fast? I have to check if my account has been credited with some money from the PTPTN loan.

This morning i finally went out breakfast with my dear. I can see that my mom is not happy. I have been going out breakfast with her for the past 4 days. Of course i miss my dear and i wanna eat with him. Why does she have to be so upset? Just now i told her I am not going for yoga because I have a little stomach ache. She wanted to buy chicken rice for me(YUCK) and i just told her im going out to it. Again she don't look happy. I don't know what's got into her. i don't know why she disliked him so much. He don't smoke, he don't club he don't drink much. It's just that he's not a future doctor! I can't concentrate right now because i really have no idea what she have against him and every mention of his name she will go all rigid and averted her eyes. I love my mother and i don't want this to go on forever. I don't know if i will marry my dear but i just think that i should enjoy my life now as it is and only cross the bridge when i reach it. Not think about what is going to happen in the so far future.

Sigh.. i don't kn0ow what's wrong with my discipline either.. Been watching so many movies because i felt so relaxed. now i feel so stressed and i am pretty sure that i can't finish studying. I kept thinking, shouldl i just study from my first aid book?( it's the book that will be used extensively for my USMLE exam later) which reminds me something funny happened this morning. I wanted to ask my dear whether he's going to attend the YE camp in August. and he was a bit stressed up and said no he's too busy preparing for his USMLE exam LOL!!!! he was so much influenced by me and the exam! he was actually supposed to be taking the toefl and as he's english is not very strong he's a bit stressed up. can't believe he wound up saying he's stressed because he needs to take the USMLE exam. Okay. back to the topic. right. should i just read from the First Aid or should I go through all the lecture notes? I am definitely using the lecture notes for CNS, MSK, Renal, Repro, and endocrine. Repro is supposed to be finished days ago. I'm down to the last 5-6 lecture notes which comprises of embryology and behavioural science.BORING. MSK is half done, CVS half done respi, hemato, GI haven't started. Sigh I'm in real deep shit. I really gotta buck up. Right. The studying mood is coming back. Gotta go.

No comments: