Sunday, June 29, 2008

Insomnia

I am now in a very not sleepy moment. dum-di-dum. hmmmmm wat can i do? i can't study anymore.. i know im going to get a headache soon...i need to go to bed but i can't...im just looking at the calender next to me.. i just realised it's the 29th already!!! My EOS 5 officially starts tomorrow. hm.. hmm. hmmmm. OKay.. check list of what i HAVE NOT done. I didn't do my head and neck muscles(again!). I didn't study the pelvic floor(hate that) I am seriously contemplating whether i should do it or not. Or should i just revise the First Aid from the beginning till the end tomorrow. What should i do? god i feel so restless... i really really want to pass the exam. i am not hoping of getting a better score. just wanna pass. mom sis and bro has already arrived in italy about 14 hours ago. I am so jealous..i really need a holiday...DUnno after this exam i will have much of a holiday or not.. but i will certainly try to relax and STUDY (as if tat's even remotely possible =.=... im still coming back to the topic..i can't sleep. period. what the hell am i supposed to do? boring boring boring

No comments: