Sunday, June 22, 2008

am i going to pass?

it seems that i have been pretty hardworking in updating my blogs lately. can't say the same for studying though. Sigh. I realise that i have been sighing a lot. yeah i know it's not good but i can't help it. The more frequent i blog, the more it means that i don't have a life. Apart from studying. I wanna go shopping, i wanna go for a holiday by the beach, sip some nice cold coffee and watch the light blue waves in redang or any beach for all that matter. In 2 weeks time i would be free if i play the cards well..i mean study well... sigh.. i just kept getting distracted... wanted to play pool(online i mean) i wanna buy a lot of clothes to replace my wardrobe and change my hair style. im seriously thinking of cutting it super short. but considering im not exactly pretty by nature, cutting it may only make me uglier. Right gotta stop talking crap and start studying. Again. boy this is a real boring blog

No comments: