Wednesday, June 25, 2008

love??

Okay. I don’t understand myself. I absolutely cannot concentrate right now. I did not go through my lecture notes. Sigh. What am I going to do? I am absolutely in serious trouble. And I can’t stop thinking about having a new love in my life. I love Yi Lun. I really do but I don’t know why, probably from all the movies I have watched recently. Sigh which shows that I did not study as much as I was supposed to. I am afraid now. And I have no idea how am I going to face the coming exam. I just feel so frustrated and afraid that I can’t do well in the exam. I just really, really hope that I can pass the exam. What am I going to do? Even after reading the first-aid there are a couple of stuff that I can’t remember from the book and there’s also the fact that not all the topics are covered in the first aid book. I am too afraid to face lecture notes as there’s too many of them. I have only 5 days life and I have absolutely no idea what to do. Oh god. Oh god. I can’t concentrate, I can’t remember anything. I really hate myself. Why do I have to go and watch so many movies? During semester one this is what happened and look. Sigh. What’s wrong with my brain. I kkept thinking about all the love stories and I kept wondering if there’s more to my love life than this. Im just a horrible slut that wants more excitement in her love life then just the old boring stuff. i can’t believe im saying this. It’s not that my love for yi lun has died. It has not…I still love him more than ever but I just can’t help thinking what would it be like to be in love with somebody else. Ok. I need to get back to studying.

No comments: