Saturday, May 31, 2008

study life..

well...im now in the middle of a long term very very focused studying period.. I'm not gonna sigh.. I am going to try not to procrastinate.. and try to maximize the studying that i can do.
I am really afraid i may not do well in my EOS but i do not understand why the fear is not enough to stop me from turning on my laptop and start playing pool or warbook or watching a very very sad drama series.. sigh what's wrong with me? oh dear i just said that word. Partner Medical School matching results just came out yesterday in IMU. I feel so so sad for my friends who didn't get what they want and end up getting their 7th or worse choice. Life is just so unfair sometimes. where you get is not based on results anymore. Seeing them like this makes me scared that the USMLE(United States Medical Licensing Examination) result may give me the same bad position in US or not even getting a place.
I am also supposed to be more hardworking in updating my blog, but unfortunately i find imagining that my kingdom is growing and my level status becoming higher is more entertaining than crapping about uninteresting things online. What can i blog about anyway? It's a typical meds students life.. I got too much to study, I have no time, I have not enough sleep, boyfriend's saying i don't spend enough time with him, Parents saying i spend too much time with my boyfriend. sigh. Mind blocked now. i should get back to studying bone tumors. Adios

No comments: