Friday, September 17, 2010

Words are easier said than done...

I was very fascinated and intrigued about the 90/10 rule when I first saw the video during my internal medicine class. I was amazed at how similar the main actor is with my dad and how similar it is to my own life and my own reactions at times.

I also came to realize how wise my mom is. Most rules stated there is always being said by my mom. Hehe my mom is as good as Stephen Covey!

I am now reflecting upon how much hatred and anger I have had since yesterday morning. It was all about my hair.

I hate it.

There I go again

I was very extremely irritated with the hairstylist that has totally ruined my hair that I have tried so carefully to take care of the past few years, and the amount of money I have spent on my hair as well. Sigh. Feeling angry doesn't help. Then again I can't control my mind.

I have been always so happy about my hair

Until yesterday.

Am a huge bimbo I know but... horrible looking hair shatters my confidence and put me in a foul mood.

I MUST fix it this Sunday.

No comments: