Sunday, September 26, 2010

Hurt...

It's amazing how something that is said so simply could turn your whole happy day around.

Am back home late due to late bus and everything and I don't even complain much about it. All I complain about is being fat and now I can't even complain about that anymore :(. Shall I just complain to the wall?

It's amazing how motivated you are to go home, call someone and feel happy and then start doing all the non-ending things to do on the list.

But just because of something that is simply said as a joke, it feels like all the energy is sucked out of your soul. Nothing you think or say or do can change it.

Can't shower.
Can't remove my contact lens
Can't move.
All I can do is hope that he'll call back and apologize again even though he already did.



5 minutes have passed.. still nothing. No text. No call. Credit balance: RM 2.22. Every call costs almost RM 7. And within 4 weeks I have spent 4 times the normal amount that I usually spend. Sigh.

Why is complaining so wrong? I wanna complain that I sometimes do not have enough money because I overspent a bit in that month. My mom have never scold me for complaining. She complains, I complain too.. We share our worries and complaints. Complaining and sharing something is half the burden, sharing a happiness is twice the happiness.

So..Why am I being reprimanded for complaining that I am fat? That's what all girls complain about anyway.

I don't understand. In fact it is not even the first time, yet I kept making the same mistake of complaining to the same person over and over again.

5 more minutes have passed and yet still no reply after 4 long sms.

Just half an hour ago, I was so happy thinking about next Saturday and deciding what to wear and stuff. I was so excited and I have even purchased the ticket to go home on Friday next week.

But right now all I can feel is disappointment.

I am grateful that I still have this blog to complain to and have tears that I can shed.

No comments: