Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Another day...

Woke up groggily this morning remembering I have to go on the SPA interview. Have picked up what I wanna wear the night before as everyone has told to dress conservatively(not that I don't, it's just that my conservative standard has never been appropriate =.=).

Was very tired in the morning from all the crying and stuff. Anyway it started out great. Had a lovely text msg.

I registered myself, had a chit-chat with the person who registered me.. then later on, wait for my turn to go for the interview.

After a while, the lady who registered me told me I had to wear a suit, because I am supposed to wear a three piece if I wore pants. PLUS, my shirt is too skin tight apparently. =.='

Sigh, after that there was a big hu-ha, I had to borrow C's suit and everything, but at the end I did not because our interview started at the same time.

The interviewer asked me several interesting questions, some stuff about music, some stuff about school.

the only 2 questions I wasn't able to answer was who's the surgeon who operated on the first heart surgery in Malaysia. And the other, who is Idris Jalil.

Anyway, I was just being commented that I need to know how to dress properly.

It was another crying day too..

He has told me that he just wants to keep silent till saturday when he comes back.

I don't know how I kept a straight face in class. I just had to go to the toilet.

This whole string of sms actually came about because he has misunderstood me at the very initial part and I have just come to realize it now.

Anyway, words have been said and hearts have been shattered. Does being wearied by all these means that you are not being loved so much anymore?

Or is it a warning sign telling you not to love so much? Otherwise you will be in the danger of being left alone and being annoyed at.

No comments: