Wednesday, September 29, 2010


Don't send another text. Don't send another text. Don't send another text. How come I don't know you're going to another city?

Then I do not need to actually announce that I am going to another hospital too right? Not necessary to report things anymore right?

Ok then I am going out. Whatever. Hate myself for being an idiot, drama queen and clingy bimbo. HATE MYSELF, HATE MYSELF! do something more useful with your life you stupid nerd. Stop wasting time thinking about things or people that aren't meant to be yours and spend all energy worrying about it too.

Am just glad I took my time showering and my yoga. If I were to have rushed, I would have been even more disappointed. So, girl, you are learning fast to detach yourself. Good. Avoid getting attached to people who only say but don't show.

No comments: