Friday, June 12, 2009

Research

I am OVERJOYED!!!!
there's a significant improvement in members participating in the wiki group. p value is less than 0.05 and there's no improvement in members doing self study, p value is more than 0.050. Can you believe it??????

Initially when D J was helping me with the results, I weren't sure even though the p value is obviously significant. I was quite reluctant to believe. 

Later, thanks to Dr. LNM.. he helped determining if the value that was generated is genuine. And he said,  you are one lucky person. I am over over , OVERJOYED!!!! the research is significant..!! I am so happy that i smiled all the way back from seremban to kepong. Not even bothered about my left eye pain. I am too happy to study for paeds exam next fri. wanna complete the results and show prof. SK YAYYYYYYYYY!!!

No comments: