Friday, June 19, 2009

Hum-di-dum

about 7 hours before my Paeds exam tomorrow.... I am procrastinating... not studying.....SIEN

am just looking at my laptop, waiting for something to happen. drinking my coffee...

Crapping and rambling

thinking about my to-do list

scheduling a time to do it( but always fail to achieve)

I kept thinking about home in KL

Thinking about friday night- hopefully arrive kl by 3, get the theory certificate for my student,
maybe study a bit, ah no have to complete the research
dinner
Leo club potluck - congrats to all who have won the awards
Complete research

thinking about saturday
wake at 9, pedi with swarna( i sooooo can't wait) probably shop a while have lunch and then shop again
english class at 5( got money again yay!)
Climbing at 7
Yoga at 7.30
Yamcha meet up with high school friends at 10


thinking about Sunday
8.30 violin student 1

9.30 violin student 2

between- buy all the books i need and all the daily needs

2- violin student 3

dunno what will happen to violin student 4, still waiting for his mom to tell me the time

supposed to study internal med and orthopaedics

6- father's day dinner!

9- go home to seremban, study again

Vow that I can deliver as many babies as I can... I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

No comments: