Friday, October 1, 2010

Boyfriend? Secrets?

You know sometimes when you're in a relationship, you wanna know every single thing about your partner. Not that you're stalking or being possessive, I guess it's just the love that make you wanna know everything about the other part of you. As far as I know and remember, I have never kept any secrets, I have answered all questions.

Of course, I understand that other people might want to keep certain details to themselves. I guess everyone has a different issue that they would like to keep to themselves.

Sigh, but when you know blatantly that something is being kept from you.. plus there were so many other things that can be told be needs to be delayed... It just made me confused.

I guess what I've said previously holds true.. love can only be showed by actions and not words.

No comments: