Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Emotionally traumatized

I was sitting at the front as usual and we are having our psychiatry portfolio presentations last Monday.

I had to present the last because my name is the last at the list. So I was just listening to the other 19 people present, checked my phone occasionally and stuff. Others were typing and doing their own portfolio.

When it was finally my turn, which was way after lunch by the way, the lecturer asked me, why are you sitting in front and presenting the last? What's your problem? I had a bit of a shock. Okay, he doesn't like me. So I had to say, well my name is last on the list and that is my usual seat. So he said, oh, why are you all so rigid?

Right. I know he's tired. But I figured it wouldn't take too long. My presentations have always been short and have NEVER been too long. Trust me.

I just presented a few lines. And he gave me a diagnosis that I have never even dreamt about. Sigh. (Definitely failed psychiatry miserably). Then he just started giving me learning issues.

I tried not to think about it and try to brush the thoughts of.

Today, me and some of my colleagues had the discussion again. And guess what, some of my colleagues were shock to hear what he said to me as well.

Looks like, I wasn't that sensitive after all :D. That made my day.

No comments: