Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Yoga Matt...



I seriously need a new yoga matt...

I am going to have my obstetrics exam in 6 hours time. And right now, I seriously do not know what else should i revise.

I just want to play my violin. currently working on Liebesleid by kreisler... It means love sorrow. beautiful beautiful song.

I just want to practice yoga. the pose that i really had no idea how to start is the marichyasana B. I just learnt it last sat!
Marichyasana B - Primary Series (=Yoga Chikitsa / first series) is said to be the most demanding Part of Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga. - Because it is the first series you learn as a beginner.... and every begin is hard.
Marichyasana B
there are just so many poses that I wanna improve on.

Wanna go for yoga class again this saturday but had to become the emcee for the leo club 11th/12th anniversary dinner(not sure which!)

Did i mention that i haven't been climbing for almost a month? my evolve shoes are lying at home in Kepong calling my name.

No comments: