Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Exams..

I have obs exam next tuesday, mcq paeds mcq obs next thurs

and I am having my finals on the 11th August

right now..I want to do everything but study

I can't think.. and kept thinking about a particular person

Oh.. a bit of update on the sleep wake cycle.. have been getting better. i hope it remains that way.

i haven't properly plan to study for the finals.

there will be so many reports to write..and i haven't found a case report. or more like, the person whom i want to write the case report is only currently at her 32nd week of pregnancy and they will only induce the pregnancy at 34 weeks. and it is definitely WRONG for me to hope she'll deliver. hence, no good case to write

I don't understand why my batch always got stuck with IMU renovations. SIGh

Oh and today i was so tired, i slept in class, and then come back home and sleep again. sigh what the hell is wrong with me? i dind't exercise cos i was too tired. SIGH




No comments: