Wednesday, July 22, 2009

12th OmegaKLCC Leo Club anniversary....


Theme: THE DARING DOZEN
Date: 25th July 2009, Saturday
Time: 7:30pm
Venue: Palate Palette, KL (near Changkat BB)
Price: RM75
Dress Code: Cocktail Attire
Theme Colour: Purple, Black, OR Gold
Below is our menu for the night, which we hope would justify for the (slightly) expensive pricing! >_<

SNACKS & STARTERS

Beef Bacon & Mushroom Quiche Tartlets

New Zealand Mussels Cocktail

SALAD

Zen Garden

Shrimp & Avocado Salad

SOUPS

Seafood Chowder

PASTAS & ENTREES

Pasta Primavera Marinara

Lamb & Onions

Asparagus & Smoked Chicken Penne

DESSERTS

Mini Chocolate Cheese Cake


Looks super, super yummy.. unfortunately I was supposed to be the emcee and also play the violin that night. I wish i had time for food.. gonna make sure sis keep food for me.. Seems there's always never ending performance that i hv to do during dinner time.. I am always eating leftover food during nice, formal dinner, or my food will be cleared out before i even smelled it. Hopefully this time it would be different. After all, I still had to pay RM 75..!

No comments: