Friday, April 24, 2009

My discipline?

I am seriously a worthless person. I am not able to get up on my own. I made my friend C wait for me and she missed the preparation of the patient before surgery. And I made 2 other friends wait for her too. Sigh. When am I going to be able to wake up on my own? The guilt is so strong.

Anyway, today was a really pathetic day. Learned a bit from the ward, realized I know zero anatomy, and have no friends to play my pathetic pool with. Oh and by the way, with my pathetic skills, I am apparently supposed to play pool in this coming Goodwill games(a friendly game between IMU bj and seremban).

And weather has been really irritating. It's so hot so hot so hot. How is anyone supposed to climb 4 floors everyday in this hot weather in the afternoon especially after lunch? Mind you, I am a frequent jogger, climber, and yogi. I can't imagine how anyone who don't exercise at all climb those stairs. Bless them, and me. Maybe my stamina is not as good as I thought after all. Y_Y

Another stress factor and sadness factor. I still did not hear from the Mount Sinai(which I had just found out days ago that it is pronounced as (Sainai and not sinai). Hmmmprrrh.. I am gonna make a fool out of myself. God knows how many other words I will be pronouncing in the wrong way. Should just keep my mouth shut until I am completely sure in the States. I should stop rambling and make inquiries at the post office.

Why am I not studying?

No comments: