Monday, April 6, 2009

1st day in Ortho

Well...all I can say is, it's definitely a specialty that I would really consider, that is if I have the ability to study it of course.
Today's been a hectic day, from 8 am till 7 am, but it has been really interesting. I was really blur of course, didn't do much reading Y_Y.
I really hope to do well in this posting as well.. well i'll just let the photos and video speak for themselves:)
Really enjoyed putting on the cast, and also removing it... enjoyed using the saw.. hehehehehhe my knees were actually shaking while I was trying to saw JL's hand. I was really surprised that he allowed me to saw, but of course, I let him saw my cast too so..Chitra and me posing with our casts

Jen Lye and Kajen


Please ignore my shrill irritating voice :P

No comments: