Saturday, April 4, 2009

Climbing

Went climbing today as usual, it was a last minute decision, as usual, minus my boyfriend, my dear Cody.
Sigh it's gonna take a long long time to get used to this.
Anyway, I was just there all alone, waiting for my turn for the autobelay( it's the climbing wall whereby you do not need a belayer to belay you)..there were a lot of children learning just now.
After that, I was contemplating to look at the climbing shoes, as I have been wanting to buy one long time ago, and stop renting from Camp5(the climbing place). I also realized that I couldn't' climb the walls above as I do not have a belayer.
Later I saw some of my friends, one of them from the Leo Club, T. I was glad to see her, at least I have some company. After that, I went and try on some shoes, and have decided that I really should buy. Sigh. This is serious retail therapy, I need therapy for my depression from adjustment disorder after my boyfriend left.
Well, I asked if I could get a discount, and naturally no, but I know the yoga teacher, and she can get some form of discount so I have decided to buy the more comfortable one, evolve
The box...
The shoe still in the box

The shoe

Comfy!!! much better than the saltic..

I am so happy that I finally bought a shoe after climbing for years....
I am in denial now, not checking my bank account... sigh talk about being Rebbecca Bloomwood.

Well, I am gonna go back chatting with Cody

2 comments:

CodySoo said...

i also wan to buy rock climbing shoe arr.....

Cynthia said...

Dear... heheheh should hv bought earlier and ask for discount leh