Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Recent Happenings...

Many things have been happening these days. I hadn't been doing things that I used to believe that is morally correct. This is how pathetic I was.

Anyway, back to the recent happenings, I am now in my Medical Rotation. Can't say that I love it too much, but it was great and I definitely realized that surgery is the only thing that I would want to do. :D

In less than 2 months, I will be sitting for my End of Semester 9 exam. I hadn't revised any of the minor postings. Past year questions are being done really slowly due to my own procrastination.

I am more than halfway through my Semester 9 and I hadn't completed even 1/10 of the stuff I am supposed to cover for the USMLE(United States Medical Licensing Examination). That's how pathetic I am and how procrastination is killing me.

I have been swimming religiously and am really happy to say that, I can officially swim breast stroke and free style without anymore difficulty. Butterfly still takes up a lot of my arm strength and I hadn't learn backstroke. Am really happy with this improvement.. Just a bit disappointed that swimming doesn't help prevent osteoporosis. Which brings me to the yoga topic. I have been slacking in my Yoga. Now, after every Monday of the week when I did 10 Ashtanga Sun Salutation, I would experience extreme muscle ache on my back, shoulders and arms. I seriously need to get back to my routine.


No comments: