Sunday, May 30, 2010

The Life of an Unpredicted

I grew up watching the Hong Kong drama series. I remembered those days where my whole family would sit at 6 pm in the evening, watch 2 dramas for 2 hours and then have our dinner together. I remembered thinking about the dramas and discussing what's gonna happen next over dinner. At that time, I have always imagined, these are dramas. It'll probably not happen to me. Then again, when you see a couple in love on the dramas, there's always this wishful thinking hoping that it would happen to you too.

I have always known what is the right and wrong thing to do. Thanks to my parents who always gave me a hard time when I am about to do something wrong or already did something wrong. Then again, I guess sometimes certain things are meant to be done wrong. Never in my right mind have I ever thought that I would be drowning in this situation. It's like taking ice when you know how wrong it is when you are conscious. When you're intoxicated, you still continue even though the images of the consequence flashes in your mind. When you're back sober again, you remembered the great feeling that cancels out all the wrongs. Sigh.

Sorry for the lousy metaphor. I hadn't taken ice before so I don't really know what it feels like :P.

No comments: