Friday, May 7, 2010

Karma

I have always believed in karma. I believe that, if you treat someone badly, for no specific reason, someone else will treat you bad.

I am talking about karma now because I am bored. Bored. BORED.

But I am not supposed to! Am in Pediatrics now and it is supposed to be one of my favorite rotations. Unfortunately, I did absolutely zero studying. I only like to play with the babies and kids. My brain is empty and all I can think about is, why am I not out on a date with somebody that I like???

The thing is, it's not like I have a lot of free time on my hands. I still have tons of stuff to study(which I kept putting off), I still have to submit my manuscript(which has zero progress), I am supposed to study for my USMLE(which I totally have zero confidence in), and I still have to work blah blah blah. There. Am complaining a whole lot again.

Back to the dating topic. Yes. I am desperate. Months ago, I had wished that someone would ask me out, and just have a good time.

Unfortunately... their behavior irked me. I know, I know. I am probably too fussy, but I can't go out with someone who kept repeating bad jokes that only they think is funny. Seriously. And I have to send heartbreaking sms that unfortunately, the person on the other side totally did not get. =.='

Anyhow, because of all the weird happenings around me recently, I have decided to take matters in my own hands and ask someone out. I thought karma is gonna say hello to me as I have turned down some fella's request.

Apparently not.

Sigh.

I should just chill and enjoy myself.






No comments: