Wednesday, December 30, 2009


Study, study, study

I have been studying, watching drama, eating all day long. This will be my schedule for the next 4 days.
Step 2 CS is coming soon! I kept getting distracted, thinking about my flight status, the transport to go there, the bus tickets to philly, the hostels, and where I wanna go after the exam and whether my stuff will fit in the suitcases, whether or not i should buy a new suitcase, what am i supposed to study for Family Medicine(the rotation that I am supposed to be in right now).. GAHHh the list goes on and on and on. I need to concentrate!
Preparations for the exams are not great but not bad. I just hope I could pass the exam.
Weather here in New York has been better. There's no more snow on the ground though, could be due to the heavy rain last week. It looks a lot cleaner but I miss central park looking white. It's now greenish brownish




Looks different huh. Well it may be a normal thing for an American, but for it it's amazing how a place can looks so different at different times.

Oh. I just realized I hadn't posted any pictures of the people I'd known from the hospital. Am really missing them already.
Anita the fellow in nephrology


From left: Leon the resident, Rafael the discharge coordinator, Alan the transplant fellow and ME!


Marie the other transplant fellow and ME!


Carolin, the other visiting from Germany




I know I am gonna really miss New York but now I am missing my friends who are studying back in seremban and my family too!
Oh and I had to figure out the New Year resolutions and reflect on the year 2009! hmmmm

2009
1. The beginning of the year was all about Cody leaving Malaysia and going to Japan and study
2. My birthday was great thanks to my friends and family
3. Went through Psychiatry, Pediatrics, Orthopedics, Obstetrics
4. Passed EOS(End of Semester) 7!
5. Went to Bali!! It was a great trip !!!
6. Had a great time being in the subcommittee of the 1st Malaysian International Medical Students' Conference. Had great experience and know a lot of new friends
7. Became a certified scuba diver thanks to AL!
8. Went through minor postings, ophthalmology, ENT, Dermatology and Accident and Emergency
9. The greatest 2 months of my life probably. NEW YORK! of course, I don't have to repeat what happened :)
10. I have become single after 5 years.


Me at Bryant's park

I shall start thinking about my New Year's resolution during my next study break haha. Sorry for such a long post


No comments: