Saturday, December 26, 2009

Merry Christmas!

I did realize that I hadn't been updating this blog for almost 2 weeks now. Well.. my rotations in New York are officially over. Said goodbyes and hugs yesterday to the resident, fellow and attending. It was sad really. I am really gonna miss the rotation.

Just a quick summary of the kidney transplant rotation. I have been to 4 procurements. 2 of the procurements on a private jet(I am still smiling like an idiot thinking about that). Scrubbed in on countless kidney transplant surgeries, one liver transplant, 2 small bowel resections with liver resections and HIPEC( a form of treatment of cancer where they buzz chemotherapy directly on the tumor). and so much more that I can't remember. It's time to write the report.

Am now procrastinating. not studying for the CS. Sigh. I still have so much to do. I hadn't write the report for my elective and selectives. I hadn't completed writing the cover letter for my research. I am still thinking of the souvenirs that I need to buy and figuring out whether I should buy it later or whatever. And I feel restless here probably because I know most of my batch mates are starting class on the 27th December.

I have been so preoccupied that I hadn't realized that it's gonna be a new year soon! It's time to make new year resolutions! well. i should reflect back on what were my resolutions last year. Will come back again. Time to study!

oh, and Merry Christmas and Happy New Year everyone!

No comments: