Monday, November 16, 2009

Manhattan, New York

Amazing, busy, beautiful, shopping heaven. What else can I say? I just still can't really entirely believe I am here and so happy now. Okay I realized I haven't been blogging for a while now, so just an update.

Oh yes, the letter. Received it on the morning at 3 am on the day that I was leaving, which was the 30th October 2009. Phew. Apparently the firewall in the New York State Education Department blocked all my attachment and hence it didn't went through. Anyway, i faxed the documents over and then she finally sent the letter to me.

Anyway, flight was really fast, i was just sleeping the whole way to Amsterdam and from Amsterdam to NYC I just watched The Time Traveller's Wife, and slept a while, and then ARRIVED!

The first week just flew by, everything's great here.. I am able to scrub in and help a little in the morning rounds, though it was really too fast to understand anything. Am now in Urology.. things have been interesting.. though i have to say the most exciting things are really the shopping..

Have been to the empire state building, some museums, central park, times square, broadway, basically all the pictures are on fb.

I have bought so many things and there are so many places that I am planning to go still.. will try to keep things updated. Haven't been studying much though..






No comments: