Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Being a foreign student..

It is definitely a hard thing.

It is not an excuse to now know your way around. Not an excuse to not know what are things called even though you are in a different country.

I am not complaining as I know that this is what I am in for. I know it's going to happen. I just don't understand why some other students feels differently. That they do not deserve to be treated this way. Sigh. I thought that the elective was quite fine till they were complaining. THEN, I had second thoughts. But then, I vowed to do better, I want to be better and prove them wrong.

I want to learn to be more cool and chill. I don't want to be angry for petty reasons as it is just bad for me.

Anyway all this incident reminded me for the frog story Dr. L once told us. That being deaf could be good at times.

And I am still hoping that I will never ever be late. It's like a wish that has not come true sigh.

No comments: