Sunday, October 25, 2009

Letter of Eligibility

Am going to have the exam for all my minor postings next coming Friday. Trust me, that is not even close to the real worries that I have right now.

Am still really highly stressed about not receiving my Letter of Eligibility now. Not even all the crazy dancing done yesterday give any help. I know I should stop worrying about it. but I really can't help thinking about it.

And I am now worrying about a lot of things, how to impress people so I could get a good letter of recommendation, how to finish reading the things needed for the electives and how am I going to pass the Step 2 CS, worried about how cold is it going to be in New York, and how am I going to manage.

Okay. After publishing this post, I will stop worrying, I will be confident, and do my best. Have faith in myself. Letter will come in time, I will be able to pass my minor posting exam, I will be able to pack everything without forgetting any, I will be able to withstand the cold weather, I will be able to study well, impress people, and pass my step 2 CS exam.

Sorry to the readers who has to listen to my self talk

No comments: