Monday, October 12, 2009

Mentally relaxed

I just realized that I haven't felt this relaxed since Bali. Immediately after the Semester 7 holidays, things have been moving and moving and moving non stop.

Finally I am now able to blog as I can't fall asleep now anyway.

First it was the successful 1st International Malaysian Medical Students' Conference held by IMU thanks to the great committee members. I really had fun and enjoyed myself and gained experience from the oral presentations. Pictures on fb(Facebook)

Second, after the rushed week in A n E plus all the things that I had to prepare for the US visa, an impromptu decision was made by my fellow housemate to go get our diving license. and Poof, one week of Hari Raya Hols passed by in Tioman and I am now an Open Water Scuba Diver! Can't wait to go diving again.. was told that I had to get proper lessons in swimming and hence immediately after coming back, I have registered myself to go learn swimming. three swimming lessons and I am loving it tremendously

Third, it was all the preparations of the poster for my research to be entered into the IMU research day Competition and also the oral presentations. That took a whole big chunk of time.

Also, the preparations for the Visa really did tire me mentally and took so much of my time. I am so, so glad that is finally done. I can now officially say that I can go to the States for my surgical elective! Still need to wait for one more letter though. But i am really glad everything is falling into place soon. Just that there's one problem. I am so not prepared still for the Step 2 CS

Anyway, after that it was the big 10th IMU anniversary celebration, as usual, I had to play my violin again.. was glad to do that and it was really great thanks to all my colleagues. Oh, and i was really happy too cos I'd won 2nd place in the oral presentation. That was really unexpected.

I think that's all for now. Gotta go to bed. Nite!


No comments: