Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Out of my mind

I have been acting out of my mind lately. I have been cyber stalking and phone stalking a person I barely know. I have been thinking about it over, and over again that I could go nuts. Today is the first day in 2 weeks i did not sent any freaky sms. Thank god.

Today was a really bad day. It started off bad. I was late again. woke up at 8.05 am class at 8 am. When will I ever learn I really do not know.

I want to be able to wake up myself. I don't want to trouble my friends to wake me. Why is this trivial matter so difficult for me? It is such a small problem!

This whole day i have been depressed for whatever reason I really don't know, there's nothing to be sad about. And to make things worse, I lost my pendrive.

To make things doubly worse, the starter for my room air cond spoiled after the thunderstorm. It was not cured by my ashtanga yoga except that I sweat more cos it was too hot.

To make matters even more, more worse, I just received an email from the New York Education Department saying that they did not receive the attachment I sent 2 weeks ago. =.=' . I was supposed to send them some files as it was required for me to obtain the letter of eligibility in order to do the elective in New York. I have sent them 5 emails in total to ask for the letter after sending the attachments. After 2 weeks and 5 emails only I was told that the attachment was not sent ( I checked my sent mails by the way and I DID send the files) SIGH. I have just tried my very best to attach the 3 files using the sucky internet connection here in Seremban. HOPEFULLY, the attachment arrives.

This day can't get any worse can it?

No comments: