Friday, August 14, 2009

A little story of a girl who has dog phobia

I was in the kitchen playing with the children. It was really boring.. I was looking out the window hoping to go out and have a good run and meet with my other friends..
Suddenly the bell rang! I saw granny walking out to the door and opening the electric gate. A girl came in holding a big parcel.. I wondered was it dog food for me, YUMMY! then again, on second thought, it couldn't be. But I have a mission. The moment the grilled door is open, I would jump and run out and hunt for foxes, after all , that's what my breed does, and I have to continue the tradition!

The girl looks afraid though. She looks back and forth at me and the granny. She told the granny, "is that dog gonna come out and bite me??" Unfortunately for her but fortunately for me, the granny did not hear what she said at all thanks to her excitement of receiving the parcel.

I watched the key being turned, i know the door is going to be opened soon...my heart is beating slightly faster, my back leg muscles are already aching for a good run...

to be continued....

No comments: