Saturday, August 8, 2009

Happiness before the up coming finals

Am currently studying..very slowly. I haven't completed so many things. I have been just relaxing and studying very slowly throughout the 5 days in seremban. Thank god my good friend, C studied a while with me everyday. Buck me up at stuff.

Anyway, for the happiness I have been feeling for 2 days now

I HAVE BEEN ACCEPTED FOR MY CLINICAL ELECTIVES IN THE STATES!

WOOHOO.

The moment I saw the email. I JUMPED and SHOUTED in my Seremban room at 6 am in the morning(I was about to go to bed at that time, thanks to my 3pm- 7 am study schedule)

I will be going to Mount Sinai School of Medicine for Peds Urology, and Kidney and Pancreas Surgery. I am so so so so happy.

Of course, now I'll have to go settle all the visas and stuff. Hopefully that won't hinder me from going to the States.

Immediately i sent an SMS to my parents and also an offline message to cody.

US here I come! I'm seriously freakin scared of the cold.. And thinking bout the Step 2 CS exam seriously makes me shiver. Thinking about the amount of money makes me stressed! 2 months without violin classes will make me broke.. but think about Manhattan, New York City... Sex and the City.. gosh i really can't wait

Back to reality. I wanted to go climbing and yoga today but I have been so slow at my studying and getting distracted again by fb. SIGH. hate my discpline.

Oh and I failed my Obs MCQ. Y_Y. I didn't do as well as I thought for my Clinical Exam Y_Y . My first official fail in clinical school. SIGH. I should learn my lesson and study now



No comments: