Monday, August 17, 2009

Exams

I am WAY, WAY awake and freakin hungry right now. At 4 am. I will have to be in the Uni in 8 hours. And I am totally NOT sleepy. Thanks to my 2 cups of coffee(YUMMY) just now.

I know I am going to regret this. I did not appreciate the brains given to me. I definitely did not study as hard and smart as my other friends. I am always watching movies before the exams.

Karma please don't come tomorrow. I have been wasting time these days DREAMING about Manhattan. I just forgotten one teeny weeny detail. If I do not pass the exam today and the day after, it is bye-bye New York, bye bye united states.

So, tell me. Why am I typing and not picking up my book to read till I sleep?

Why am I craving for the warm scones with preserved jam and pure cream from DElicious?

Why am I thinking about doing yoga and the fact I haven't done it for 2 days?

I am thinking about every single damn thing in the world except my exam.

Hum di- dum. I realised I haven't finish the story below. Will be continued after the exams I supposed.


No comments: