Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Stupidity

My stupidity amazes me sometimes.

And the fact that I am blogging about this and wasting more time about it makes me feel even more stupider. Then again, sometimes people do stupid things to feel better.

I am now in the midst of studying for my USMLE and had to do some paper work to start working in May.

I was supposed to send an application for the provisional registration and guess what, I forgot to send the bank draft along with my other application!! It was left in the photocopy of my home printer!!!. Sigh. Good thing I tried to print something yesterday and discovered that. The good thing that came out of this is that, I discovered it earlier and mailed the bank draft at the very next morning. Sigh.

Now, I am very much seduced by the iPad2. I am very, very attracted to you iBook. Imagine, reading nicholas sparks on the ipad. No need to bring anymore story books!!! WOW...I have a very huge feeling, once I received my first pay, it will be a ipad soon..... wooohooo!!!!

No comments: