Wednesday, March 9, 2011

The Prelude to a New Beginning...

Finally, the long awaited dream has finally arrived!! I am finally, finally a doctor!

Exam went on as usual, have been hoping so, so hard that I'll just pass and be a good person, a good doctor.

Most importantly, I wish I could make a difference, no matter how small, for the better for all people who crossed my path in the future. I hope, that my vision and aspiration that I had on the first day of medical school will continue to hold true till the day I stop practicing medicine.










This have been, I would say, a pretty long 5 years for me. Many things have changed, I have grown emotionally and physically. I believe and hope that the growth and feelings that I have learnt throughout this years would help me in my future carrier.



Anyway, today I went to my high school to get my certificates certified true copy for the application of my provisional registration. Naturally, I've met up with all my high school teachers whom I have missed so much.

Meeting my form 6 maths teacher, makes me sad as I knew that she lost a son, a fellow doctor last year just finishing his housemanship. This brought back all the sad, nostalgic emotions last year when I first found out that he passed away after a tragic drowning. This make me again think and remind myself that life is short. Live life to the fullest(quoted from K :))

Most teachers looked the same, never looked like they've aged at all!! Me on the other hand probably looked 10 years older.

They all have the same question for me. When am I getting married?

hmmmm... I know some people already found their life partners. Then again, I have just lived a quarter of my life. How will I know who am I supposed to be with for the next 3 and a half quarter of my life now? Well. I have met someone who could be the one for me. But, I am not the one for him. What can I do?

Anyway, now I am again in the midst of exam, preparing for another exam. Hope all goes well and then I will be able to finally enjoy my holiday and meet my sister!!!!! God I miss her so much.. Can't wait to see her and the place that she's studying, and the place that she lives now.

I will be leaving Malaysia for about 3 weeks. And again I wonder what will happen in this 3 weeks. I hope and wish with all my heart, that the relationship I am in now would remain and will not fade because of the time and distance. Cos I know, I would be heartbroken.

No comments: