Friday, March 11, 2011

I wish

I wish...

I wishhh

I wishhhhh

I am scared and don't know what to wish for. I am afraid that my wish could come true and something bad will happen.

I don't want to be in this shit hole. Is it because I am thriving on the drama?

Of course I know he's not the knight and shining armor. What he's doing is wrong.

I am supposed to stop him from doing it because I love him. But, unfortunately, like every other women in my situation, I am unable to stop him. Or stop myself.

I know I had it under control most of the times. But at times like this, I felt terrible and I don't know what to do. Give me the strength and wisdom and stop rationalizing.

Give him the strength and wisdom and stop rationalizing

Most of all, I wish one day, both of us have the strength to do what is right and that is when, happiness is no doubt a feeling that would come naturally, where a smile does not have to be faked, or a sad feeling will not need to be physically pushed away.

Show me the path to end my craving and end my suffering.

No comments: