Monday, February 14, 2011

Possessed...

In 8 days, I will be facing the final exam in my medical school years(hopefully it IS the final).

I had a 1 month study break for this exam and throughout this period, I am supposed to revise my portfolios, study and revise all the major rotations. Practice as well of course.

3 weeks had elapsed. I hadn't read a single portfolio. I hadn't properly revised all the major rotations. Bwuahahahahhaaha.

That's my crazy, panicky inside but try not to look panicky self.

I am always in front of my laptop, trying to do some USMLE revision(am sitting for that exam soon too)

However, I am only obsessed about one particular thing. BEAUTY.

I have been reading a lot, haircare, skincare, bags. I never get tired reading it and am eager and excited to buy all the stuff and try it.

I think I should have been a beautician and not a medical student. Even better, can I be both? :P

And btw, Happy Valentine's Everyone!! :D

No comments: