Friday, February 18, 2011

Karma


Why do you let me feel this way if you love me?

Ans: We should break up.

And my own pathetic self would relent.

And give in.

Do you know life is too short to get annoyed with people who loves you.? Save the energy getting annoyed and ask yourself why the person ask you that. If someone who truly loves you annoys you, ask yourself, why did that person do that. How could you say those harsh things to someone you love? Does that mean you don't actually love?

Karma reflects in many ways. The hurt that you give to someone would reflect in other ways you know. That, I should tell myself. Don't do that. Be calm. Do the right thing.

Don't go out with someone who would break up with you just when you're asking why let you feel this way.

Don't let that person take over what you know is right. And twist words and make what you did wrong and what he did right.

I have learned the lesson the hard way. Please let me put it right. Please help me find the strength and courage to put things right. And stand up again.


No comments: