Wednesday, January 19, 2011

It's over


Why say you'll call and then not call to avoid argument? The argument started when I asked why didn't you call. How come it became an issue whether to call? why didn't I call? Because I know I would be told to wait. Why has it stooped this low? Maybe love has faded. I should have expected it but I can't get used to it. I have fallen asleep but I know we'll talk soon. I assumed you'd want to hear my voice. And I wanted to hear yours. So I try not to sleep and wait. Wait for you to brush your teeth. I was happy and glad to finally talk. But it just ended in tears. God it's such a f***ing small issue.

I have waited and waited. And words like, you can sleep through tomorrow but I have to work. So we can't talk. Wah. Be careful with words, think of what you do. I have never ever said I have no time for you. Don't forget what happened in the past. I have never always been this free anyway. When did I become the girl that you can't talk because you have to work or too tired to have an argument from a girl that you'd drive 400 km a night just to see and many 3-hour bus ride? I guess, love fades. Why? my attitude.

Sorry? Is only said when being asked. Seem to happen a lot these days.
Like I said, why make me happy when you're with me and make me feel like shit when we're not? Simple things can be practiced. Say that you love him/her when you argue. I did. But no response. Then somehow or rather the argument is still my fault. Refer to number 1. How many times have I swallowed my pride to give in?

You'll be only happy if I am happy? I think, you're happier without me.

Maybe this is part of your plan. You're finally making me hate you consistently. By taking away slowly the small things that you always do for me to make me happy. Maybe I would be finally able to walk away. Without turning my head back. Maybe the tears and sadness will finally stop.

No comments: