Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Friends

Have patience.

Sometimes people tend to repeat the sad things and say them repeatedly. That's a way to lessen the sadness. If you are a friend to someone, listen. Saying can we not discuss this anymore and say we have talked about this many times is DEFINITELY not a way to show that you're a good friend/gf/bf/family member.

I want to be this person. I fight with my mom. I am upset with her. But, no matter how angry I am, I still love her. And I will make sure I try to say that so that she'll know even though I am angry, I still love her.

It would be nice to tell your friend/gf/bf that you still love them(only if you do). Because arguments hurt. And that can break a person's heart and mind. That can also make the person feel unwanted, hurt, and unloved. So, don't forget to say your true feelings no matter how annoyed, unhappy or angry you are.

No comments: