Wednesday, December 29, 2010

PORTFOLIO

Every group argument, every unhappiness, greed, selfishness are exposed in this 6 months because of the single word above.

I have held it in. Every single time a person complains about it, I told myself, no. I'm not going to complain. This is what I've always wanted to do. I will do it well.

But now, it's official. I can't hold it in anymore.

PORTFOLIOSSS. I HATE YOU!!!!

I wanna throw a tantrum. Like the kid, one of my colleague's patient in the ward. I want to throw all the toys given to me. I wanna shout, scream and cry like a baby.

Sigh. The best I can get now is just to roll around my bed and scream and shout. I WANNA GO HOME!!!

Arrrggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There. I am just like everyone else now. Complain. Complain. Complain.

Portfolio I wanna ignore you now. I wanna watch my drama. BLEEEKKKKKKK. Don't wanna care about you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:'(. I'm so gonna repeat another 6 months in Batu Pahat. Shit

No comments: