Thursday, December 16, 2010

Predictable life

I wanna do something out of the ordinary. Before I surrender my 2 years of life to the ministry of health. I want to go Bali and surf again. It's been more than a year ago.. Am I still able to do it? I sure wish I can! and my sister would take a picture of me surfing towards the shore again..(Oopps she's halfway across the world.. sigh I miss her)

I guess it depends on my financial situation in April.

Gahhh I cannot believe I am pondering for so long over where to choose for Housemanship!! Sigh I've always make quick decisions. :(

Kl Hospitals
Pros
1. Able to stay home- also there's quite a few of them, sungai buloh, selayang, ummc, GH
2. Able to be in KL in case of any USMLE stuff that needs me to go to the embassy
3. Able to continue my music classes.( who knows? I mean, nobody thought that I'll still teach in my final 6 months right?)
4. Able to write the probable best management plan for the patient
5. Able to stay close to family right now as my sis is not here and I might be going away far and a long time
6. Personal reasons
7. Duh , im a city girl

Cons
1. Unable to do any procedure at all(then again, this is only what i've heard, maybe if im aggressive enough, I might be able to beg for 1 or 2)
2. Being a clerk. I would probably still be at the medical student level. May not be in part of the management plan at all.

Non- KL Hospitals
Pros
1. able to do more procedures
2. able to do more procedures

COns
1. conditioning to probable poor management
2. not staying home
3. can't teach anymore :(
4. list goes on and on

Sigh I guess the choice is obvious.



No comments: