Sunday, February 21, 2010

Unpredictable...

Today was a long busy day and also the last day that I am going to waste time putting another thought to the idiot who wasted all my years.

I never knew that I am so so so wrong all these years.

After the break up, and after knowing about the girlfriend and stuff, I was heartbroken but then again, i tried to be civil. I went and meet him to clarify stuff and even called once for a drink! He was the one asking to remain friends anyway.

Sure, lotsa people said I was desperate, but I just thought, I mean after 5 years, after a stupid online break up, you should think that ummm maybe a real breakup in person should be done? I mean, dude, I'm not even asking for a relationship again. Then again, it is probably karma.

The funniest part in this situation was, I was supposed to teach his brother violin today and miraculously he fetched his brother to my house for the class (Am pretty sure his mom forced him to). Even funnier was that, i was just opening the inside door, and zooommm the car flew off. I was like, wow, okay, after all this years, I didn't know the courage in that guy is as small as a mini pin stuck in a big body. Talk about being rude! First time I'm seeing a student's family member doing that.

Only one thing good came out from this time consuming ex relationship:
(1) I have more friends now (ex-bf's mom and ex-bf's brother)

The whole thing was just such a joke and a waste of time




1 comment:

Unknown said...

Finally have the link hehehehe
Honestly, you are allowed a certain phase to be depress and venting all the anger and sadness. However, just a phase only 'k.
There are plenty of other things waiting to be done. =) Oh oh more time to yamcha with me and we can catch up more in person instead of me having to look for the link of this blog to know what's going on in more detailed!! =)
Take care dearie...