Thursday, January 21, 2010

Heartbroken.

I have just discovered that my ex has a new gf. The only ex that I have, the ex that I had been in a relationship in for 5 years. He broke up with me about 7 weeks ago.

Here i am under the impression that we're still in love but it is because of the distance, and also the zero future together that we broke up. Looks like I was very wrong.

Looks like I am not as strong as I thought as an ache in my heart and butterflies in my stomach started forming. I wanted to puke.

2 comments:

~ c@mmy ~ said...

hey, wan feng here.
not sure if u mind i read ur blog & commented. if u do, juz let me know & i would stop.
we had not really contacted since years ago. However, u were a great frenz of mine in school too. juz wish to send my regards to u, hoping u could get through the darkness of ur life..
be strong my dear frenz..

Cynthia said...

Heyy.. glad to hear from you after so long.. Don't worry i am really fine.. just needed to vent out my feelings.. how are you? we should catch up sometime!