Sunday, January 17, 2010

Low point

Have been sick for the past few days.. today I finally went out for some breakfast.(Ate too much..guilty again) DAMN. i can't believe I had turned into a person who worries about food that I consume! Sigh, I can't just continue eating knowing that I will not gain weight anymore, the sad part about being older but wiser.

Had a crying episode thinking about the past. This is what I have always wanted but I don't know why when i am browsing through memories of the past I can't help but shed tears. What the hell is wrong wit me? I hate being sick, thinking about a lot of nonsense and still having so much to do! One lesson to be learned- do not ever stay in Seremban during weekends. Cos I don't have anything to do, no students to teach, i feel restless and start thinking about a whole lot of nonsense.

The thing is, I don't think I will ever deserve to love anyone else or to be loved by anyone else cause i am just too selfish. My heart aches just thinking about it.

No comments: