Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Appreciation

I need to appreciate my slow bloody stupid bradycardic laptop

I need to appreciate my stupid slow phone

I need to appreciate my grandmother and enjoy the continuous non-stop nagging, day and night, breakfast, lunch and dinner.

can someone tell me I'm in denial and that my laptop is not working and gonna die soon, and that my stupid slow phone is becoming stupider by the day.

then tell me I need to buy one. Or even better, I need someone to give me one :D.

I kept having the urge of going to the maxis center and in BP mall and buy the god damn iphone4 and order a new macbook air.(that's the danger of having a credit card)

Sigh I am doing and thinking of every single thing in the world and not my school work or portfolio. Or the fact that I am behind my friends in a lot of area in studies and knowledge. Oh well. .. at least I am thinking about it right at this moment.

I need a break. Again.



No comments: