Sunday, April 4, 2010

Hypocrite

I am really a hypocrite. I always say I do not care what people think of me. But sometimes, I care so much that I am afraid to say no. Am afraid to disagree because I do not want to hurt someone else's feeling. At the end of that, things ended up being worse, and I end up hurting a person more.

I have been on an emotional roller coaster these days. When is it going to stop? There were so many happy things going on, am supposed to be happy. Let me just reiterate that again

1. International Medical Education Conference(IMEC) - gave my research presentation, was even congratulated by Prof Ron Harden! That was an extremely beautiful and happy day for me

2. Being in the surgical rotation now, scrubbed in for the first time here, was an intestinal obstruction secondary to a perforated appendix.

3. Passing my Step 2 CS!!

My sad score changed from 10/10 to 8/10.

I want to be happy

I want to be happy

I want to be happy

I want to be happy

:(

1 comment:

ShadowLight said...

It can't rain all the time.
And when it does rain - it depends if we want to play in the rain or just sulk in the corner.