Monday, March 30, 2009

Feeling scared for the first time

This may be the first ever time I will feel lonely in my life. Sigh. I've never been so afraid of loneliness before. In fact, I always welcomed loneliness, to sort out my thoughts, to get things done. I've never thought I would be afraid before. Now, for the very first time, my boyfriend, whom i've been seeing for almost 5 years, will be leaving me, Malaysia and his family to Japan to pursue his studies. In Japan. For 1 whole year i won't be seeing him, won't be holding him. I don't know what am I going to do as he is my soul mate, best friend, and the person I love most after my family.

I will stand up tall and try my very best to welcome this challenge.

I can't wait for this week to end. finishing my exam, seeing my dear for the last time this year. Separation is hard.

1 comment:

Jade W. said...

aihhh..im still around ma..and i'll allow u to hold me when u miss him... LOL!