Monday, March 30, 2009

Economical crisis

Where's all my money? I'll bet this is a question practically everyone(non-including those bungalow staying, LV buying people) asks them self.
I haven't been buying anything. Most of my money have been spent on the dermatologist( 1 more month of oratane to go), the rent, the books, the electricity. Well, everyone has to spend those money right? I have pocket money from my parents, I am working part time. I am supposed to be rich. Unfortunately, my bank account is always on the negative side. No savings. So I had to say bye bye to rock climbing shoes, bye bye to new yoga mat(which reminds me the mat that is originally pink already has 2 huge white patches), bye bye to visiting my dear in Japan this August.
Wish I am rich

1 comment:

Jade W. said...

ur blog damn pink lorh...read few lines oni my eyes blurred liao..LOL